- Get a marvelous opportunity to explore the Annapurna region.
- Cross the world’s highest navigable pass, The Throng la Pass (5416m).
- Sightseeing of Annapurna, I, II, III and IV as well as Dhaulagiri and Machapuchare range.
- Travel to the world’s deepest gorge, The Kaligandaki Gorge
Trekking around the Annapurna region is a lifetime dream to all the trekkers and mountaineers of the world. Mt. Annapurna, the tenth tallest mountain of the world is the home of thousands of rare species of animals and birds. This place also offers an awesome opportunity to explore the ancient Buddhist cultures and lifestyle of the local Sherpa and Magar people. You can also get an opportunity to enjoy and see the exotic wild life of the Annapurna region, many pilgrimage sites and moreover huts and living places in this area are more comfortable and luxurious. You can also get an opportunity to see innumerable river, streams, stunning waterfalls, gurgling hot springs as well as the deepest gorge in the world, The Kali Gandaki Gorge during this trip.
Annapurna Circuit trek starts with a scenic drive to Besi Sahar from Kathmandu. We will then take another short drive to Chame and then start our trek and enter the beautiful Manang valley. Trekking via Ledar will take us to the High camp of Mt. Annapurna. We will then cross the famous Throrng La Pass and reach Muktinath temple. We will then trek to Jomsom and take a short flight to return back to Kathmandu.
Please refer to the itinerary for further information:
Day 1: Drive Kathmandu to Beshisahar (760m/2493ft). 6 hrs. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Drive 175km Kathmandu to Beshisahar around 7 hours and it experiences Trishuli and Marsyangdhi valley. You can appreciate the lovely landscape during the drive. The transport will stop in transit for dispatch and couple of more breaks for some refreshment and for latrine.
Day 2: Drive Beshisahar to Chame (2670m/8757ft) by four-wheel jeep. 5 hrs. Overnight at mountain Lodge. This four-wheel drive will follow Marsyangdhi valley and it passes through many mountain village and beautiful scenery. It will go through unpaved road so you have to prepare yourself for possible bumpy road.
Day 3: Trek Chame to Pisang (3200m/10496ft). 5/6hrs walk. Overnight at Hotel.
Your walk will begin from today. The trail will navigate through left half of the valley and after apple cultivate town Bartang you will cross the suspension connect and after somewhat tough you will achieve another excellent town called Dhikurpokhari. The walk will be exceptionally delightful and decent. You will see Annapurna II, Annapurna IV and the Pisang crest amid the walk
Day 4: Trek Pisang to Manang (3540m/11283ft). 5/6hrs walk. Overnight at Hotel.
Today you have two options for the trail. One trail experience high over the valley from the correct side and another trail experiences the valley from the left side. You can see numerous towns, Monastery and Lamasery through the path after Humde the landscape somewhat changes. It will turn out to be more desert and drier. You will see Annapurna III, some Chulu crest, Gangapurna, Khangsahar amid the walk.
Day 5: Acclimatization day in Manang. Explore around the Manang village.
On the acclimatization day we will go to Ice lake 4600m/15088ft Lake for trip. It will take 5/6hrs forward and backward. It’s an extremely pleasant walk we can see numerous mountains amid the walk and can see huge detail of higher Marsyangdhi valley.
Day 6: Trek Manang to Ledar (4200m/13776ft) .5/6 hrs walk. Overnight at Hotel.
The trail experiences the dry territory. With developing height, it is hard to inhale so we will take gradual pace to make it to our goal. Amid the trek you will see Gangapurna, Khangsahar, Chulu west, Chulu focal, Chulu east, Glacier vault, Khangsar kang, Om myurpa, Syagang, Katung kang.
Day 7: Trek Ledar to Highcamp (4833m/15852ft). 5/6hrs walk. Overnight at Hotel.
The trail will experience the correct side in the first place until the point that we cross the suspension connect and the trail experiences the left half of the valley and achieves the Throung Phedi 4450m/14596ft at that point goes a hour advance straight up to the High camp. This day you will see Throung pinnacle and some more mountains.
Day 8: Trek Highcamp to Muktinath (3760m/12333ft) via Throung-La 5416m/17764ft Pass. 8 hrs walk. Overnight at Hotel.
Trek begin early morning 4/5 AM relying upon the season and cross through Throung-La 5416m/17764ft world biggest pass. After crossing the pass, we will drop down. We can see the Dhaulagiri Massif right straight in the west from the pass. We will achieve the town called Chirabu at the base of the Pass and further more we will achieve the settlement called Muktinath for medium-term remain. We will most likely visit Muktinath sanctuary.
Day 9: Trek Muktinath to Jomsom (2720m/8921ft) via Kagbeni. 6 hrs walk. Overnightat Hotel.
The walk will be down until the point that we achieve the place called Kagbeni. The walk will be more decent with changing view and the delightful medieval town like Jharkot,Kagbeni. After Kagbeni the walk will be through the valley and now you have entered the breezy valley so you need to set yourself up for conceivable hard breezing. You can see Nilgiri north, Tukuchey top, Dhaulagiri massif amid the day.
Day 10: Fly 25 minutes Jomsom to Pokhara. Overnight at a hotel in Pokhara. Onward your journey.
The early morning 25-minute flight will take you to Pokhara and the flying machine experiences Kaligandaki valley and achieves Pokhara. On a crisp morning, the flight would be extremely grand. Amid the flight, you will see numerous high mountains. From here we will end our magnificent Journey.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car or van. It is depend of the group.
- Two nights standard accommodation in 2/3/4/5 star category hotel in Kathmandu located tourist center, or up to you.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking
- Local fresh fruits like orange, apple, banana and grape etc.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Your destination map.
- Both ways domestic Flights with airport tax.
- An experienced Government licensed holder Climbing guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment’s, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- If you need we will provide you sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and, if necessary etc.
- All necessary Government paper works and national park entry permits and TIMS Card etc.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes and Vat.
- Meals yourself Kathmandu (L+D).
- equipment / Gears
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa (You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, Water )
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment’s.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected, but it is not mandatory)
- If do any tour and sightseeing and other activities etc.