Mt. Baruntse, located in the heart of the Khumbu region is one of the most adventurous and popular trekking destinations of our country. This expedition is especially designed for those trekkers and mountaineers who wish to trek to the summit of one of the mountains of our country but don’t have technical climbing experience to reach to the summit of those mighty mountains. Mt. Baruntse, standing at a height if 7000m is a popular trekking mountain and yearly thousands of tourists climb this mountain to gain experience on climbing mountains so that they can climb mountains above 8000m.
Mt. Baruntse Expedition offers the spectacular views of mountain ranges including some of the highest mountain ranges such as Everest, Makalu, Lhotse, Nuptse, Annapurna, Mera Peak and other many mountain ranges. Some of the major attractions of this expedition are the sightseeing of beautiful Barun and Imja and Hunku valley, ancient stupas and monasteries located in this region and the wide variety of flora and fauna found in this region. We will also do the sightseeing of the unique cultures and traditions of people living in this region since many years.
Mt. Baruntse Expedition starts with the sightseeing of the capital city of our country. We will then take a scenic flight to Lukla through a chartered flight and then start our trek and reach the beautiful Imja valley. Trekking via Hinku and Barun valley will take us ahead and then trekking through the dense rhododendron and oak forests will take us to the base camp of this beautiful mountain. We will then start our challenging climb to reach to the summit of this beautiful mountain. One can do the sightseeing of beautiful Himalayan ranges and the dramatic landscapes from the summit of this mountain. After the sightseeing, we will return back via the same route and then end our beautiful journey.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu O/n at hotel
Day 02: In Kathamandu, Cultural tour, Official procedure and Expedition briefing
Day 03: Fly to Lukla and trek starts the Baruntse expedition
Day 04-10: Trek to Baruntse Base camp Via Mera La
Day 11-28: Climbing period of Mt. Baruntse 7129m
Day 29-32: Trek back to Lukla from Baruntse Base camp
Day 33: Fly back to Kathamandu from Lukla
Day 34: In Kathmandu / Rest and explore the City
Day 35: Baruntse expedition ends and airport transportation.
- Two nights standard accommodation in 2/3/4/5 star category hotel in Kathmandu located tourist center, or up to you.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking
- Local fresh fruits like orange, apple, banana and grape etc.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Your destination map.
- Both ways domestic Flights with airport tax.
- An experienced Government licensed holder Climbing guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment’s, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- If you need we will provide you sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and, if necessary etc.
- All necessary Government paper works and national park entry permits and TIMS Card etc.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes and Vat.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car or van. It is depend of the group.
- Meals yourself Kathmandu (L+D).
- equipment / Gears
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa (You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, Water )
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment’s.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected, but it is not mandatory)
- If do any tour and sightseeing and other activities etc.