Trekking through the heart of the Himalayas and reaching to the summit of the one of the highest mountains of our country is a lifetime dream to all the trekkers and mountaineers of the world. Every year thousands of tourists come to this beautiful place and visit some of the most majestic places of this region. If you are planning to climb on one of the mighty Himalayas of our country but don’t have technical climbing experience then the Dhampus Peak climbing is the ultimate option for you.
Dhampus peak trek offers some of the spectacular views of mountain ranges including some of the highest mountain ranges of our country such as Everest, Tukuche peak, Dhaulagiri I, Nilgiri, Sita Chuchura, Thorong peak, Tilicho peak, Yakawakan, Mukut Himal, Duth Hiunchuli, Tangu Peak, Hongde peak, Tsarste and many other beautiful Himalayas of our country. You will also get an opportunity to do the sightseeing of the unique cultures and lifestyle of people living in this region. You will also get an opportunity to do the sightseeing of the ancient Buddhist culture and tradition. One can see a huge variety of flora and fauna and experience the trekking through different landscapes.
Dhampus peak trek starts with the sightseeing of the capital city of our country. We will then take a short drive to Nayapul and then start our trek and trek through Annapurna valley to reach the famous Ghorepani valley. You will also get an awesome opportunity to see the majestic sunset and sunrise form the top of Poonhill. Trekking via Tatopani will take us to Kalopani and then we will trek via the ancient villages and reach Marpha Yak. An early morning climb will take us to the summit of Dhampus peak. After the sightseeing, we will then return to Yak Kharka and trek back to Jomsom from where we will fly back to Kathmandu and departure.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu & Transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Drive to Pokhara [5-6 hrs Drive]
Day 03: Drive to Beni and Trek to Tatopani [3 Hrs Drive & 4 Hrs Trek]
Day 04: Trek from Tatopani to Dharapani [1,470m/4821ft] [5-7 hrs Trek]
Day 05: Trek from Dharapani to Muri [1,850m/6068ft] [6-7 hrs Trek]
Day 06: Trek from Muri to Boghara [2,080m/6822ft] [6-7 hrs Trek]
Day 07: Trek from Boghara to Dobang [2,500m/8200ft] [6-7 hrs Trek]
Day 08: Trek from Dobang to Sallaghari [2,820m/9249ft] [5-7 hrs Trek]
Day 09: Trek from Sallaghari to Italian Base Camp [3,660m/1204ft] [5-6 hrs Trek]
Day 10: Rest and acclimatization day – free exploration
Day 11: Trek to Glacier Camp [4,200m/13776ft] [6-7 hrs Trek]
Day 12: Rest and acclimatization day at Glacier Camp – exploration
Day 13: Trek to Dhaulagiri Base Camp [4,700m/15416ft] [5 hrs Trek]
Day 14: Rest and acclimatization day at Dhaulagiri Base Camp
Day 15: Trek to Hidden Valley [5050m/16564ft] via French pass [5,360m/17580ft] [8-9 hrs Trek]
Day 16: Trek to Dhampus Peak Base Cam [5100m/16728ft] [5-6 hrs Trek]
Day 17: Rest/Acclimatization day at Dhampus Base Camp.
Day 18: Trek from Dhampus Base Camp to High Camp [5600m/18368ft] [3-4 hrs Trek]
Day 19: Summit Dhampus Peak [6012m/19719ft] & back to Base Camp [8-9 hrs Climb]
Day 20: Trek from Dhampus Base Camp to Yak Kharka [3680m/12070ft] via Dhampus Pass [5,240m/17187ft] [7-8 hrs]
Day 21: Trek from Yak Kharka to Jomsom [2,670m/8757ft] [5-6 hrs Trek]
Day 22: Morning flight to Pokhara; free day – explore, sightseeing, boating,personal activities etc…
Day 23: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 24: International Departure
- Two nights standard accommodation in 2/3/4/5 star category hotel in Kathmandu located tourist center, or up to you.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking
- Local fresh fruits like orange, apple, banana and grape etc.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Your destination map.
- Both ways domestic Flights with airport tax.
- An experienced Government licensed holder Climbing guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment’s, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- If you need we will provide you sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and, if necessary etc.
- All necessary Government paper works and national park entry permits and TIMS Card etc.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes and Vat.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car or van. It is depend of the group.
- Meals yourself Kathmandu (L+D).
- equipment / Gears
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa (You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, Water )
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment’s.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected, but it is not mandatory)
- If do any tour and sightseeing and other activities etc.