Climbing to the summit of the world’s highest mountain is a lifetime dream to all the trekkers and mountaineers of the world. Mt. Everest, located in the heart of the mighty Khumbu regions is one of the major attractions of Khumbu region and thousands of adventure lovers and trekkers come to trek on this beautiful mountain and the do the sightseeing of the world’s highest mountain. Trekking to the Khumbu region is a great fortune as you can see varieties of majestic things and adventure stuffs which will surely refresh your body and soul.
Everest Expedition offers the magnificent views of Himalayan ranges including some of the world’s highest mountain ranges such as Everest (World’s highest mountain), Annapurna, Cho-Oyu, Lhotse, Pumori, Amadablam, Island peak, Manaslu, Makalu, Thamaserku and other many beautiful mountain ranges of the world. This beautiful journey takes the visitors to the summit of the world’s highest mountain and you can do the sightseeing of the mountain ranges from the top of this world. You will also get an opportunity to explore the unique cultures and lifestyle of people living in the Khumbu region since many years. Some of the major attractions of this expedition are the sightseeing of the gateway of Everest, Namche Bazar, Sagarmatha National Park, Thyangboche monastery, Everest Base Camp, Gokyo valley, Gokyo lake, Kalapatthar and other many beautiful and majestic places of Khumbu region.
Everest Expedition starts with a scenic flight to Lukla from Kathmandu. We will then trek to the gateway of Everest, Namche Bazar and the trek ahead via many settlements and dense forests to reach the base camp of Everest. You will be given some basic trainings which will help you to climb on the difficult paths of the trail. We will then start our challenging g climb to reach to the summit of the world’s highest mountain. This is going to be a challenging climb as we have to use some ropes and ladders to climb to the summit. After reaching at the summit, we will be doing the sightseeing and then we will trek back down to the base camp.
Day 01:Arrive Kathmandu
Day 03:Fly Lukla (2800m), trek Phakding (2610m)
Day 04:Trek Namche Bazaar (3420m)
Day 06:Trek Tengboche (3870m)
Day 07:Trek Dingboche (4360m)
Day 09:Trek Lobuche (4930m)
Day 10:Trek Gorak Shep (5160m)
Day 11:Trek Everest Base Camp (5364m)
Days 12-55:Climbing Period
Day 56:Trek Lobuche (4930m)
Day 57:Trek Namche Bazaar (3420m)
Day 58:Trek Lukla
Day 59:Fly Kathmandu
Day 60:Rest/contingency day
Day 61:Depart Kathmandu
- Two nights standard accommodation in 2/3/4/5 star category hotel in Kathmandu located tourist center, or up to you.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking
- Local fresh fruits like orange, apple, banana and grape etc.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Your destination map.
- Both ways domestic Flights with airport tax.
- An experienced Government licensed holder Climbing guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment’s, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- If you need we will provide you sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and, if necessary etc.
- All necessary Government paper works and national park entry permits and TIMS Card etc.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes and Vat.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car or van. It is depend of the group.
- Meals yourself Kathmandu (L+D).
- equipment / Gears
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa (You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, Water )
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment’s.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected, but it is not mandatory)
- If do any tour and sightseeing and other activities etc.