Trekking to the summit on one of the famous mountain ranges of our country is a lifetime dream to all the trekkers and mountaineers of the world. As reaching to the summit of mountain isn’t an easy task and one should need years of experience to go these dangerous peak climbing projects, we the Hike for Himalaya have designed a simple package which will take you to the summit of Island peak (One of the easiest climbing peaks of Nepal). We are a team of professionals and we designed this package at a special budget which is not that expensive as well.
Island peak offers the visitors with the spectacular views of mountain ranges including some of the highest mountain ranges of the world such as Everest (Highest mountain of the world), Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Amadablam, Mt. Makalu, Mt. Kangtenga, Kwangde, Kusum Khanguru, Tharmarserku, holy Mt. Khumbi-la and many island peaks. You will also get an opportunity to do the sightseeing of the unique cultures and lifestyle of people living in this region since many years. Sightseeing of the rare species of animals and birds found in this region is also another major attraction of this beautiful journey. Some of the major attractions of this trek is the sightseeing of the gateway of Everest, Namche Bazar, Gokyo valley, Gokyo Ri, Gokyo lake, Kalapatthar, Everest Base Camp, Sagarmatha National Park and many other famous places of Khumbu region.
The journey to the summit of this mountain starts with a scenic flight to Lukla. We will then start our trek and trek ahead to reach the gateway of Everest, Namche Bazar. Trekking ahead will take us to the famous Gokyo valley where you can do the sightseeing of the unique lifestyle of people living in this valley since many years. We will also do the sightseeing of Gokyo Lake and Gokyo Ri. Trekking via Dingboche and Lobuche will take us to the base camp of Everest and then to Kalapatthar where you can do the sightseeing of some of the famous mountains of the world. We will the start our climb to the summit of Island peak. Once we reach the summit, we will do the sightseeing and then trek back via the same route.
Day 01 :Pick up at Chhukung and trek to Island Peak Base Camp.
Day 02 :Acclimatization day at Base Camp (or Summit Island Peak if you wish)
Day 03 :Summit to Island Peak and trek back to Chhukung
Day 04 :Reserve day (if needed)
- Two nights standard accommodation in 2/3/4/5 star category hotel in Kathmandu located tourist center, or up to you.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking
- Local fresh fruits like orange, apple, banana and grape etc.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Your destination map.
- Both ways domestic Flights with airport tax.
- An experienced Government licensed holder Climbing guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment’s, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- If you need we will provide you sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and, if necessary etc.
- All necessary Government paper works and national park entry permits and TIMS Card etc.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes and Vat.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car or van. It is depend of the group.
- Meals yourself Kathmandu (L+D).
- equipment / Gears
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa (You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, Water )
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment’s.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected, but it is not mandatory)
- If do any tour and sightseeing and other activities etc.