Climbing to the summit of one of the highest mountains of our country is a lifetime dream to all the trekkers and mountaineers of the world. One can get an opportunity to trek on the Himalayas and also do the sightseeing of some of the highest mountains of the world. This is one of the famous and demanding trekking destinations of Manaslu region and is growing its popularity rapidly among the visitors. If you are planning to trek to the summit of one of the famous mountains of our country then the Larke peak climbing trek is the ideal option for you.
The summit of Larke peak offers the trekkers a great opportunity to see the beautiful panorama of huge mountains of our country including Langtang, Ganesh Himal, Buddha Himal, Himal Chuli, Anapurna (10th highest mountain), Siringi Himal, Manaslu (8th highest mountain) and Everest (world’s highest mountain). One can also do the sightseeing of the unique cultures and lifestyle of people living in this region since many years.
This beautiful journey starts with the sightseeing of the capital city of our country. We will then take a short drive to Arughat and then trek via the cultivated terraced fields to reach Lobu Beshi. Trekking through Dovan and Bihi Pedi will take us to Sama Gaon. Trekking via ancient villages and local settlements will take us to the base camp of Larke Peak. You will receive some basic trainings in the base camp and then we will move ahead to reach the summit of this mountain. The summit rewards the mountaineers with the majestic view of mountain ranges including some of the highest peaks of the world.
1 Arrival in kathmandu Tribhuvan international Airport & transfer to the hotel (1,400m)
2 Sight Seeing around Kathmandu Valley
3 Drive from Kathmandu to Arughat (606m)
4 Trek from Arughat to Lobu Beshi (880m)
5 Trek from Lobu Beshi to Dovan (1080m)
6 Trek from Dovan to Jagat (1,400m)
7 Trek from Jagat to Ekle Bhatti (1,600m)
8 Trek from Ekle Bhatti to Bihi Phedi (2,050m)
9 Trek from Bihi to Lhee Gaon (2.,910m)
10 Trek from Lhee Gaon to Sama Gaon (3,541m)
11 Acclimatization at Sama Gaon (rest day)
12 Trek from Sama Gaon to Samdo (3,872m)
13 Trek from Samdo to Larke Peak Basecamp (4,800m)
14 Acclimatization at the Basecamp (rest day)
15 Basecamp to Summit Larke peak (6,249m) and Descend down to Bhimthang (3,720m)
16 Trek from Bhimthang to Tilije (2,300m)
17 Trek from Tilije to Besi Shahar (760m)
18 Drive from Besi Shahar to Kathamndu & Transfer to the Hotel
19 Transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport for final departure
- Two nights standard accommodation in 2/3/4/5 star category hotel in Kathmandu located tourist center, or up to you.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking
- Local fresh fruits like orange, apple, banana and grape etc.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Your destination map.
- Both ways domestic Flights with airport tax.
- An experienced Government licensed holder Climbing guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment’s, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- If you need we will provide you sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and, if necessary etc.
- All necessary Government paper works and national park entry permits and TIMS Card etc.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes and Vat.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car or van. It is depend of the group.
- Meals yourself Kathmandu (L+D).
- equipment / Gears
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa (You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, Water )
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment’s.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected, but it is not mandatory)
- If do any tour and sightseeing and other activities etc.