Mardi Himal, one of the famous and demanding trekking destinations of Annapurna region offers some of the most adventurous and thrilling trekking experience to the visitors. This is a newly opened trek and is gaining its popularity among the visitors and tourists from all over the world. One can get an opportunity to do the sightseeing of some of the highest mountain ranges along with an opportunity to explore the unique lifestyle and culture of people living in the Himalayan region of our country.
This beautiful journey offers some of the majestic views of magnificent Himalayas which includes the view of Everest, Fishtail, Dhaulagiri and other many beautiful mountain ranges of the world. We will also do the sightseeing of the rare animals and birds that are found in the Annapurna region. Trekkers will also explore the unique lifestyle and culture of people living in the Annapurna region since many years. The major attractions of this trek are the Mardi Himal Base Camp, Siding village, Lwang and the beautiful mountain ranges.
The journey to the base camp of Mardi Himal starts with the sightseeing of the capital city of our country. We will then take a short drive to Pokhara and then another scenic drive to Kande. Trekking via ancient Serpa and Tamang villages will take us to the Australian camp. We will continue our trek and reach Deurali and then trek ahead to reach the low camp. Trekking with the spectacular views of Machhapuchhre and Annapurna south will take us to the destination of our trek i.e. The base camp of Mardi Himal. One can do the sightseeing of some of the highest mountain ranges from the base camp. After the sightseeing, we will trek back via the same route and end our journey at Kathmandu.
Day 01:Drive to Kande and trek to Deurali (2200m, about 4 hours trek)
Day 02:Trek to Low Camp (2,900m);7 hours walking.
Day 03:Trek to High Camp (3,150m) 5-6 hours trekking.
Day 04:Excursion to Mardi Himal Base Camp (4500m); 5-6 hours Trekking.
Day 05:Trek to Siding village (1,750m) -6 hours walking.
Day 06:Trek to Lumre and drive to Pokhara- 3 hours walking and 2 hours driving.
- Two nights standard accommodation in 2/3/4/5 star category hotel in Kathmandu located tourist center, or up to you.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking
- Local fresh fruits like orange, apple, banana and grape etc.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Your destination map.
- Both ways domestic Flights with airport tax.
- An experienced Government licensed holder Climbing guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment’s, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- If you need we will provide you sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and, if necessary etc.
- All necessary Government paper works and national park entry permits and TIMS Card etc.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes and Vat.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car or van. It is depend of the group.
- Meals yourself Kathmandu (L+D).
- equipment / Gears
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa (You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, Water )
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment’s.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected, but it is not mandatory)
- If do any tour and sightseeing and other activities etc.