Mt. Amadablam, located in the heart of the Khumbu region is one of the most demanding and popular trekking destinations of our country. Mt. Amadablam Expedition is designed for those trekkers and mountaineers who wish to climb above the height of 7000m and want to gain experience on climbing the highest mountains of the world. This is one of the challenging and dangerous 7000m peak which requires a good physical stamina to reach to its summit. Climbing to the summit of this mountain is a great challenge as you have to face many obstacle and barriers during the trail to its summit.
Mt. Amadablam Expedition offers the spectacular views of mountain ranges including some of the highest mountain ranges such as Everest (Highest mountain of the world), Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Cho-Oyu, Lhotse, Pumori and other many beautiful mountain ranges of our country. You will also get an opportunity to explore the lifestyle and culture of people living in the Himalayas of our country. One should need some previous technical climbing experience as you have to climb on some of the toughest paths of the world. Sightseeing of the rare species of animals and birds found in the Khumbu region is also another major attraction of this beautiful journey.
Mt. AMadablam Expedition starts with the sightseeing of the capital city of our country. We will then take a scenic flight to Lukla and then start our trekking. We will trek via many Sherpa settlements and forests to reach the Camp I. We will do the sightseeing of Himalayan ranges and pack our bags and then continue our trek to reach Camp II which will be climbing through a rocky bowl. Our final destination will be the Camp III which is established just below the hanging glacier, The Dablam. After reaching to its summit, we will return via the same trail and come back to Lukla and then fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu O/n at hotel.
Day 02: Ama Dablam Expedition Preparation and official formalities.
Day 03-13: Fly to Lukla and trek to Ama Dablam expedition.
Day 14-27: Ama Dablam peak climbing expedition period.
Day 28-29: Trek back to Lukla.
Day 30: Fly to Kathmandu.
Day 31: In Kathmandu.
Day 32: Amadablam expeditions end / airport transfer.
- Two nights standard accommodation in 2/3/4/5 star category hotel in Kathmandu located tourist center, or up to you.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking
- Local fresh fruits like orange, apple, banana and grape etc.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Your destination map.
- Both ways domestic Flights with airport tax.
- An experienced Government licensed holder Climbing guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment’s, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- If you need we will provide you sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and, if necessary etc.
- All necessary Government paper works and national park entry permits and TIMS Card etc.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes and Vat.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car or van. It is depend of the group.
- Meals yourself Kathmandu (L+D).
- equipment / Gears
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa (You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, Water )
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment’s.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected, but it is not mandatory)
- If do any tour and sightseeing and other activities etc.