Mt. Dhaulagiri, one of the highest mountains of the world and a popular and demanding trekking destinations of the world is located in the Dhaulagiri region of our country. This is the world’s 7th highest mountain and is one of the most challenging and risky trekking trails of the world. One should need a good physical stamina and previous climbing experience to reach to the summit of this mountain. We personally recommend to have a good technical climbing experience as you have to trek and climb on some of the most dangerous paths of the world.
Mt. Dhaulagiri Expedition offers the trekkers with a spectacular panoramic view of snowcapped mountains including some of the highest mountain ranges of the world including Everest (highest mountain of the world), Anapurna I, II, III & IV, Manaslu, Makalu, Fishtail and many other beautiful mountain ranges. One can get an opportunity to explore the natural beauty, lifestyle and culture of people living in the Dhaulagiri region. Visitors will also get an opportunity to do the sightseeing of the rare species of animals and birds that are found in the Dhaulagiri region of our country.
Mt. Dhaulagiri Expedition starts with the sightseeing of the capital city of our country. We will then take a long drive to Beni and then start our trek and we will trek via many forests and village to reach the Italian Base Camp. Trekking ahead will take us to the base camp of Dhaulagiri mountain. You will be given some basic and important climbing skills by our professional guides in the bae camp which will help you during the difficult climb in the trail. Leaving the base camp behind, we will start our challenging climb and reach the summit of this beautiful mountain. One can do the sightseeing of some of the highest mountain of the world from the summit. After the sightseeing, we will trek back via the same route and come back to the base camp and return to Lukla. We will then take a flight which will take us back to Kathmandu and then we will end our beautiful journey.
1 Day 01: Arrival to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel(1,400m)
2 Day 02: Rest in Kathmandu and briefing and Preparing
3 Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara (960m)
4 Day 04: Drive from Pokhara to Takam: Camping
5 Day 05: Trek from Takam to Bagar (2,080m) : Camping
6 Day 06: Trek from Bagar to Dovan (2,520m) : Camping
7 Day 07: Trek from Dovan to Italian Base Camp (3,660m) : Camping
8 Day 08: Acclimatization at Italian Base Camp (rest day)
9 Day 09: Trek from Italian Base Camp to Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4,750m)
10 – 43 Day 10 to Day 43: Climbing Period (Base Camp – Dhaulagiri Summit (8,167m)– Base Camp)
44 Day 44: Preparation to Return (Base Camp Cleaning)
45 Day 45: Trek from Dhaulagiri BC to Yak Kharka (3,680m): Camping
46 Day 46: Trek from Yak Kharka to Marpha
47 Day 47: Drive from Marpha to Pokhara
48 Day 48: Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu & transfer to Hotel
49 Day 49: Leisure Day in Kathmandu
50 Day 50: Transfer to International Airport for final departure
- Two nights standard accommodation in 2/3/4/5 star category hotel in Kathmandu located tourist center, or up to you.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking
- Local fresh fruits like orange, apple, banana and grape etc.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Your destination map.
- Both ways domestic Flights with airport tax.
- An experienced Government licensed holder Climbing guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment’s, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- If you need we will provide you sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and, if necessary etc.
- All necessary Government paper works and national park entry permits and TIMS Card etc.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes and Vat.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car or van. It is depend of the group.
- Meals yourself Kathmandu (L+D).
- equipment / Gears
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa (You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, Water )
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment’s.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected, but it is not mandatory)
- If do any tour and sightseeing and other activities etc.