Climbing to the summit of Kanchenjunga is one of the most adventurous and thrilling things to do in our life. This is one of the most challenging and difficult trekking destinations and expeditions of the world as you have to trek via some of the most challenging paths and passes of the world. One should need a special permit to trek on the Kanchenjunga region as it is one of the most isolated and remote villages of the world. Kanchenjunga Expedition is especially designed for those trekkers and mountaineers who want to conquer the height of 8000m and are planning to climb the highest mountain of the world in future.
Kanchenjunga Expedition trek offers the visitors with a spectacular panoramic view of some of the famous mountains of the world including Everest, Manaslu, Makalu, Chamlang, Nupchu, Lhonak, Chichima, Gimsung, Pyramid, Kanchenjunga, Ramtang, Kumbhakarna, Yamatari and many other beautiful mountains. You will also get an opportunity to explore the unique lifestyle and culture of Sherpa and Tamang people living in this region since many centuries. Sightseeing of the rare species of animals and birds found in the Kanchenjunga region is also a major attraction of this trek. The famous Kanchenjunga Conservation Area is located in this region and is a home of the rare Red Panda and other animals and birds.
Mt. Kanchenjunga Expedition starts with a scenic flight to Suketar and then we will trek ahead and reach Lamile Bhanjyang. Trekking ahead from to Torotan, Tseram, Ramche and finally lead us to Mirgin-La which is one of the famous view points of Kanchenjunga region. Trekking ahead via Sherpa settlements will take us to the base camp of Kanchenjunga. We will receive some technical climbing skills from our professional guides and start our challenging climb to reach the summit of this mountain.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, transfers to hotel and welcome dinner in the evening
Day 02: Full day Guided Tour in Kathmandu valley. Checking the equipment & packing, introduction between our staffs and members concerning how do communicate each other
Day 03: Briefing at Minister of Tourism and Civil Aviation, Tourism Industry Division.
Day 04: By Plane:Kathmandu to Bhadrapur. Drive to Phedim (1311m).
Day 05: Stay in Phedim for arrangement of porters.
Day 06: Phedim to Panchami (6h-1600m).
Day 07: Panchami to Doban (6h-1200m).
Day 08: Doban to Khewang (6h-1500m).
Day 09: Khewang to Yamphudin (6h-1670m).
Day 10: Yamphudin to Amje Khola (4m-2500m).
Day 11: Amje khola to Toronto (6h-3500m).
Day 12: Toronto to Tseram (5h-3770m)
Day 13: Tseram to Ramche (5h-4500m).
Day 14: Ramche to Glacier Camp (5100m).
Day 15: Glacier Camp to Kachenjunga Base Camp (5600m).
Day 16-18: Base Camp.
Day 19-52: Climbing Period.
Day 53: Cleaning up Base Camp.
Day 54: Base Camp to Ramche.
Day 55: Ramche to Amje Khola.
Day 56: Amje Khola to Yamphudin.
Day 57: Yamphudin to Khewang.
Day 58: Khewang to Panchami.
Day 59: Panchami to Ghopetar.
Day 60: Drive to Biratnagar and fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 61: Debriefing at Tourism Industry Division
Day 62: Free day in Kathmandu for shopping and other activities.
Day 63: Departure.
- Two nights standard accommodation in 2/3/4/5 star category hotel in Kathmandu located tourist center, or up to you.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking
- Local fresh fruits like orange, apple, banana and grape etc.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Your destination map.
- Both ways domestic Flights with airport tax.
- An experienced Government licensed holder Climbing guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment’s, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- If you need we will provide you sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and, if necessary etc.
- All necessary Government paper works and national park entry permits and TIMS Card etc.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes and Vat.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car or van. It is depend of the group.
- Meals yourself Kathmandu (L+D).
- equipment / Gears
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa (You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, Water )
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment’s.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected, but it is not mandatory)
- If do any tour and sightseeing and other activities etc.