Mt. Manaslu, world’s eighth highest mountain is one of major trekking destinations of the world. This mountain is especially designed for those trekkers and mountaineers who wish to trek above the height of 8000m and want to gain experience to climb some of the highest mountain ranges of the world. This beautiful journey takes the trekkers and mountaineers to the top of the world’s eighth highest mountain and gives you an opportunity to see the world from a height above 8000m. This is one of the perfect combinations as one can do their expedition as well as can enjoy the majestic site of Himalayan ranges that will surely amaze the visitors.
Mt. Manaslu Expedition offers the best panoramic views of Himalayan ranges including some of the world’s highest mountain ranges of the world such as Everest (Highest mountain of the world), Annapurna, Makalu, Cho Oyu, Cheo Himal, Kang Guru and other astonishing mountains. You will also get an opportunity to explore the lifestyle and culture of people living in this region since many years. One can also do the sightseeing of some of the rare species of animals and birds that are only found in this region.
We personally recommend to have a good physical stamina as well as good climbing experience before becoming a part of this beautiful journey. Although this is one of the most rewarding expeditions but at the same time it is one of the most dangerous and challenging trails of the world as the chances of heavy snowfall, avalanches, wind, ice falls, etc. are very common at a height above 8000m.
Mt. Manaslu Expedition starts with a long drive to Arughat and then we will trek ahead and cross Jagat Dam Rung. Trekking via the dense forests and Sherpa settlements will take us to the base camp of this beautiful mountain. We will trek ahead and reach the Larkya La Pass from where we will start our challenging climb to reach to the summit of this beautiful mountain.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu to start the Manaslu Expedition
Day 02: Cultural tour and Manaslu expedition preparation
Day 03: Drive to Arughat (570m) to start the Manaslu climbing expedition
Day 04: Soti Khola (730m) / Korsani Khola
Day 05: Machha Khola (930m)
Day 06: Jagat (1370m)
Day 07: Philim (1570m)
Day 08: Deng (1540m)
Day 09: Ghap (2165m)
Day 10: Lho (3180m)
Day 11: Sama Goan (Ro) 3525m
Day 12: Rest day Sama Gaon
Day 13: Trek Manaslu BC (4750 m)
Day 14-41: Manaslu expedition climbing period
Day 42: Trek do Sama Goan after the Manaslu expedition
Day 43-47: Trek back to Arughat
Day 48: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 49: Free day in Kathmandu
Day 50: Manaslu Expedition ends / airport transfer for the flight back home
- Two nights standard accommodation in 2/3/4/5 star category hotel in Kathmandu located tourist center, or up to you.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking
- Local fresh fruits like orange, apple, banana and grape etc.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Your destination map.
- Both ways domestic Flights with airport tax.
- An experienced Government licensed holder Climbing guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment’s, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- If you need we will provide you sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and, if necessary etc.
- All necessary Government paper works and national park entry permits and TIMS Card etc.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes and Vat.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car or van. It is depend of the group.
- Meals yourself Kathmandu (L+D).
- equipment / Gears
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa (You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, Water )
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment’s.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected, but it is not mandatory)
- If do any tour and sightseeing and other activities etc.