If you are a true adventurer and wish to trek on the summit of some of the highest mountains f our country, then the Mt. Pumori Expedition is the ideal option for you. This is one of the challenging and difficult 7000m climbs as one should challenge the extreme barriers located at the height above 7000m. This trek is especially designed for those trekkers who wish to climb mountain ranges above 8000m of our country and want to gain experience in technical mountain climbing. One should have a good physical stamina and previous technical climbing experience to reach to the summit of this mountain.
Mt. Pumori expedition gives the visitors an awesome opportunity to do the sightseeing of some of the highest mountains of the world including Everest (Highest mountain of the world), Annapurna, Lhotse, Cho-Oyu and other many beautiful mountain ranges. You will also get an opportunity to explore the wilderness and the unique lifestyle of people living in this region since many years. Sightseeing of the rare species of animals and birds found in the Khumbu region is also a major attraction of this journey. We personally recommend to have technical climbing experience and a good attitude towards the Himalayas before coming to this expedition.
This adventurous journey begins with a scenic and short flight to Lukla. We will start our trek from Lukla and trek to the gateway of Everest, Namche Bazar. A simple stroll or walk in Namche Bazar can fully refresh your mind and soul as Namche Bazar is also known as the “Thamel of Himalayan region”. Trekking ahead will take us to Thyangboche monastery which is one of the famous monasteries of Khumbu region. We will then trek through Dingboche and Lobuche to reach the base camp of Mt. Pumori. Leaving the base camo behind, we will trek ahead and climb to reach the summit of this mountain.
Day 1: Arrival Kathmandu in hotel.
Day 2 and 3: KTM S/S and expedition preparation
Day 4: Fly to Lukla trek to Phakding (2640m)
Day 5: Trek to Namche (3440m)
Day 6: Rest day at Namche for acclimatization
Day 7: Trek to Tengboche (3867 m)
Day 8: Rest day at Tengboche for acclimatization
Day 9: Trek to Dingboche
Day 10: Trek to Lobuche (4930 m)
Day 11: Rest day at Lobuche for acclimatization
Day 12: Arrive at Base Camp
Day 13-29: Climbing period
Day 30: Trek back to Pangboche
Day 31: Trek to Namche
Day 32: Trek back to Lukla
Day 33: Fly Lukla/Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Day 34: free day in Kathmandu
Day 35: Departure from KTM.
- Two nights standard accommodation in 2/3/4/5 star category hotel in Kathmandu located tourist center, or up to you.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking
- Local fresh fruits like orange, apple, banana and grape etc.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Your destination map.
- Both ways domestic Flights with airport tax.
- An experienced Government licensed holder Climbing guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment’s, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- If you need we will provide you sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and, if necessary etc.
- All necessary Government paper works and national park entry permits and TIMS Card etc.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes and Vat.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car or van. It is depend of the group.
- Meals yourself Kathmandu (L+D).
- equipment / Gears
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa (You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, Water )
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment’s.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected, but it is not mandatory)
- If do any tour and sightseeing and other activities etc.