Nepal is one of the major touristic destinations of the world and tourists from all over the world come to this beautiful land to refresh their body and soul. Every year thousands of tourists from all over the world visit this beautiful country by seeking some adventure and thrilling stuffs. Starting from the sightseeing of some of the highest mountain ranges of the world to going on the challenging and thrilling trekking destinations, Nepal has lots of things to offer to its visitors.
One-week Nepal tour takes the trekkers and visitors to some of the famous places of Nepal such as Kathmandu, Nagarkot, Lumbini, Pokhara and Chitwan. We, the Hike for Himalaya are a team of professionals and we assure you that your Nepal tour will be one of the most exciting and memorable tours of our country. One can clearly see the magnificent Himalayan ranges and a bunch of majestic things in the country. One Week Nepal Tour starts with the sightseeing of Kathmandu valley. You will get an opportunity to visit some of the ancient places of Kathmandu which includes the ancient and historical Durbar Squares of Kathmandu, Lalitpur and Bhaktapur. You will do the sightseeing of Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambhunath Temple, Bouddhanath Stupa and other many temples and stupas of Kathmandu valley. Strolling through the streets of Thamel, Durbarmarg, Mangalbazar and Bhaktapur will give you an awesome opportunity to explore the hidden beauties of this beautiful valley.
You will also get an opportunity to visit other famous places such as Pokhara, Lumbini, Narayanghat, Nagarkot and other many famous places of our country. Canyoning, Hiking, rafting, climbing, kayaking, paragliding, bungee jumping and mountain biking are the major adventure stuffs that people love to try in the country. Nepal also offers a rich cultural and historical diversity which amazes the visitors.
- Two nights standard accommodation in 2/3/4/5 star category hotel in Kathmandu located tourist center, or up to you.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking
- Local fresh fruits like orange, apple, banana and grape etc.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Your destination map.
- Both ways domestic Flights with airport tax.
- An experienced Government licensed holder Climbing guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment’s, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- If you need we will provide you sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and, if necessary etc.
- All necessary Government paper works and national park entry permits and TIMS Card etc.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes and Vat.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car or van. It is depend of the group.
- Meals yourself Kathmandu (L+D).
- equipment / Gears
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa (You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, Water )
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment’s.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected, but it is not mandatory)
- If do any tour and sightseeing and other activities etc.