Rafting in Nepal is one of the adventurous and popular sports in our country. Every year thousands of tourists come to this country to enjoy rafting in our country. Nepal is a home of thousands of fast flowing rivers which offers the best rafting experience of the world. Nepal is a beautiful place and abundant to charm its visitors with its natural beauty. Nepal is an ideal heaven like destination for a family vacation. The mountain highs, medieval cities and sacred sites, independent travelling experience, jungle adventures, religions, cuisine, people and adventures are the main ingredients that attract tourists to the country. The Himalayas of Nepal is the ultimate goal for the tourists.
Rafting in these fast-flowing rivers is an ultimate dream to all the adventure lovers of the world. Talking about rafting, one can get an awesome opportunity to experience a lifetime thrill as you will be rafting in the dangerous and fast-flowing rivers of the country. This is an ultimate adventure sport which requires skill with good physical stamina. Rafting in Nepal is not only about adventure, one can get an opportunity to explore the ancient hidden villages, raft through different dramatic landscapes, do the sightseeing of dense forests and vegetations along with the terrace fields and get the magnificent views of Himalayan ranges including some of the highest mountain ranges of the world such as Everest, Annapurna, Lhotse, Makalu and other many beautiful mountain ranges.
Some of the famous rafting routes of the country are Trishuli, Kaligandaki, Karnali, Seti Khola, Bheri, Upper Sunkoshi, Kamala, Lower Arun, Marshyangdi, Sunkoshi, Bhotekoshi and many other streams. Feel free to join on this thrilling adventure and make this journey the best journey of your entire life.
RIVER TRIP DURATION
1. Trisilu River
2. Bhote Khosi River
3. Kali Gadaki River
4. Sun kosi River
5. Arun River Expendition
6. Dudh Koshi Expendition
7. Tamur River
8. Kamali River
9. Seti Khola
10. Marshyandi river
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car or van. It is depend of the group.
- Two nights standard accommodation in 2/3/4/5 star category hotel in Kathmandu located tourist center, or up to you.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking
- Local fresh fruits like orange, apple, banana and grape etc.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Your destination map.
- Both ways domestic Flights with airport tax.
- An experienced Government licensed holder Climbing guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment’s, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- If you need we will provide you sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and, if necessary etc.
- All necessary Government paper works and national park entry permits and TIMS Card etc.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes and Vat.
- Meals yourself Kathmandu (L+D).
- equipment / Gears
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa (You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, Water )
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment’s.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected, but it is not mandatory)
- If do any tour and sightseeing and other activities etc.