Trekking to the Himalayas of our country is a lifetime dream to all the trekkers and mountaineers of the world. Tamang Heritage trek is especially designed for those trekkers and adventure lovers who wish to trek on the Himalayas of our country and want to explore the hidden gems of Himalayan region. This is one of the newly opened routes of our country and is gaining its popularity rapidly among the trekkers and visitors. This beautiful journey takes the trekkers to some of the most ancient settlements and villages of Sherpa and Tamang community which will give you an awesome opportunity to explore their unique lifestyle and culture.
Tamang Heritage trek is one of the most exciting combinations of an opportunity to explore the lifestyle and culture of Tamang people along with another awesome opportunity to do the sightseeing of the unique cultures and lifestyle of people living in the Himalayas of Langtang region of our country. This exotic journey gives the visitors an opportunity to do the sightseeing of some of the highest mountain ranges of our country including Annapurna, Everest (Highest mountain of the world), Manaslu, Ganesh Himal and a closer view of Langtang Lirung range. Another major attraction of this trek is the sightseeing of rare species of animals and birds found in this region.
This journey starts with a long drive to Suryabesi and then we will start our trek to Tatopani. You will get an opportunity to take a refreshing bath in this natural hot spring as according to the myths, the pain of joints of our body can be cured by taking a bath from this holy water. We will then reach Lama Hotel passing many Tamang villages including Thuman and Briddim. Trekking ahead from Lama Hotel will take us to Langtang village where you can see the ancient Tamang settlements.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 2: Drive Kathmandu to Syabrubesi
Day 3: Syabrubesi trek to Gatlang (approx. 5.5 hours)
Day 4: Gatlang to Tatopani (approx. 7 hours)
Day 5: Tatopani to Thuman (approx. 4 hours)
Day 6: Thuman to Briddim (approx. 5 hours)
Day 7: Briddim trek to Syabrubesi (approx. 3 hours)
Day 8: Return to Kathmandu
Day 9: Return to Kathmandu
- Two nights standard accommodation in 2/3/4/5 star category hotel in Kathmandu located tourist center, or up to you.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking
- Local fresh fruits like orange, apple, banana and grape etc.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Your destination map.
- Both ways domestic Flights with airport tax.
- An experienced Government licensed holder Climbing guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment’s, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- If you need we will provide you sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and, if necessary etc.
- All necessary Government paper works and national park entry permits and TIMS Card etc.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes and Vat.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car or van. It is depend of the group.
- Meals yourself Kathmandu (L+D).
- equipment / Gears
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa (You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, Water )
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment’s.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected, but it is not mandatory)
- If do any tour and sightseeing and other activities etc.